Dancer (Kobayakawa Kiyoshi X diedododa) Framed Print
Dancer draws and embodies all three themes of the accompanying Movements and combines it with the realistic yet abstract pose of the human shape. With a pinky toe sticking out of her dancing shoe for a bit of added charm.
The Movements series was inspired by the vintage Art Deco style illustration Dancer by Japanese artist Kobayakawa Kiyoshi. The three abstract artworks were created to accompany the reworked version of the original 1932 illustration. The shapes, lines, and colours convey a different rhythm, pace and mood while creating an abstract performance when combined.
Created from high-quality wood, milled with simple clean lines and presented with a satin finish.
- Simple, elegant design
- Premium, fine art paper with a gently textured surface
-Handmade by specialist picture framers
-Delivered ready for hanging
- Premium quality matte art print in a wooden frame with a choice of three colours - Black, White and Natural Wood.
- Choose between Edge to Edge art, or with a mount border, in either black or white.
- Exclusive print design by diedododa.
- The frame has modern clean lines with a satin finish.
- The front glaze is acrylic, making the frame lighter and easier to hang, as well as less likely to incur reflections than standard glass.
- We can make your frame with glass if you prefer. We offer 2 options; standard at the same price and a premium museum glass for an extra charge. After you add to basket, click here to select a glass glaze.
- UltraChrome archival inks ensure your art will always stay vivid
- Printed on Enhanced Matte art papers to bring out the colours and provide a long life without fading
- Printed on demand to reduce waste
Mostly we print your order on demand in our studio in Scotland. We sometimes use partners to print your order for larger print sizes for which we are not equipped in our studio. Also orders to countries other than the UK might be printed by our partners in your own country. We do this to reduce the possibility of you incurring customs & tax charges, but it also results in less global transportation and faster delivery times, as well as keeping jobs local to you. If feels right to us, but if you really do want it to come from our very hands in Scotland, please leave a note or email us after your order, and we shall happily oblige.
The sizes listed are for the frame itself. If you order a frame with a mount border, then the print is reduced in size to match.
As we print on demand, we have the flexibility of a cat. If you need the print in different sizes to the ones listed, please ask us if it is possible. It will not be possible with every design, but we will definitely do it if we can.
All prints come with the diedododa Satisfaction Guarantee. That means you can exchange any items that you're not 100% loving and wanting on your wall. So if it doesn't suit your home or anything else is wrong, please let us know and we will make it right.
Shipping Times & Prices
|UK Standard Shipping||4-10 days||£1.80/FREE*|
|UK Express||4-6 days||£6.99|
|Europe Standard||12-15 days||~€6|
|Europe Express||4-6 days||~€16|
|USA Standard||14-30 days||~$17|
|USA Express||7-8 days||~$21|
|Australia Standard||14-30 days||~$12.50|
|Australia Express||7-8 days||~$26.50|
|International Standard||14-30 days||from £12|
|International Express||7-8 days||from £25|
Prices in € and $ are approximate, the exact prices are calculated in the checkout before you pay.
If you have any questions at all, please contact us, we are only too happy to help.